Out of District Transfer

What do I do if my child is transferring out of the Stanwood Camano School District?

If your child is transferring or moving to another school district, you will need to inform us that you are moving.

  • Please make sure all library books have been turned in by checking with Mrs. Chaplik at 629-1290 ext. 2550 or by stopping by the library. If you have lost books, you will need to pay for them before you leave.
  • If your child has a lunch account with the Stanwood-Camano School District, please contact the Elger Bay kitchen at 629-1290 ext. 2537 for the balance. If you have a balance, you can receive a refund. If you have an outstanding amount due, please pay before you leave.
  • If you need a copy of immunization records on file with Elger Bay to take with you to register at your child's new school, please contact the office at 629-1290.
  • All original records will be forwarded to your new school after you register there and sign a records release form with them.